Louis Bernhardt posted on 06/12/2009
Rating & Review:
June 10, 2009 *
Located Downtown near the Mississippi State Coliseums: 929 High Street * Jackson, Ms. 39202
*For Take Out Orders call: 601-944-0024
Open Daily Monday-Saturday from 7:00 A.M. until 2:00 P.M.
* For the best in breakfast and lunch time meals fixed to perfection; come to the Famous Farmers Market Grill of Jackson, Mississippi located downtown at 929 High Street. Home of Southern Style Home Cooking, just like Grandmother fixed on the special occasions. When you are hungry and desire a great breakfast or lunch come on down and enjoy a special meal! If you have a company meeting going om and can not leave, then just give us a call. We will have you food ready in just a short time for pickup. Complete catering for all events. Serving 25-500 people with quality food of your choice.
* Call 601-944-0024 for complete catering details */h3>
Daily Lunch Menu
* Monday: Fried Chicken, Meatloaf, or Roast Beef with 3 veg tables.
*Tuesday: Red Beans & Rice, Country Sausage, or Fried Chicken with 3 vegetables.
*Wednesday: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Chicken & Dumplings, or Fried Chicken with 3 vegetables.
* Thursday: Pork Chops, Hamburger Steak with onions, or Fried Chicken with 3 vegetables.
* Friday: Catfish, Baked Fish, or Fried Chicken with 3 vegetables. Saturday: Fried Chicken, Hamburger Steak, or Pork Chops with 3 vegetables.
* Daily Lunches only $7.25 Includes Tea, Cola, or Bottle of water plus bread. *
Daily Vega table include: Rice & Gravy, Potatoes (fried, baked, or mashed with gravy), Sweet Corn, small green salad, green peas, green beans, baked beans, okra, asparagus, and sweet potatoes. Daily Breakfast Served Starting at 7:00 AM -11:00 AM. Bacon & Eggs or Ham & Eggs with grits and toast only $5.95! Free coffee or tea! Take Out Specials: 601-944-0024 Jackson, Mississippi, Farmers Market Grill, downtown,daily lunch specials,country breakfast, hot gravy,sausage gravy, ham and eggs,bacon and potatoes, sandwiches, BLT sandwich, Louisiana Po-Boy Sandwiches to go or eat here. Read more: Community-Announcements-Breakfast-Lunch-Takeout-Services-Downtown-Jackson-Mississippi * Menu * Fast Meal & Breakfast Delivery *
EVENT CATERING * CATERS * FOOD to GO : Grill & Deli * Location: Service area includes : MISSISSIPPI: Jackson : Pearl : Clinton : Raymond : Vicksburg; Hinds Warren Rankin County. Our location is on the Mississippi State Fairgrounds & Coliseum * We are inside the Farmer's MARKET Building! 921 High Street : Jackson, Mississippi 39202. TELEPHONE: (601) 944-0024. (Orders to Go * Delivery)
DELIVERY AREA* Limited to Downtown Area.
MINIMUM DELIVERY ORDER= $20.00 * $4.00 DELIVERY FEE
SERVICES OFFERED: Restaurant - Grill - Deli -Event - Wedding - Corporate Events - Church & Social Events - Outdoor Bar-B-Q - Catering - Catered - Caterers - Deli & Sandwich Trays - Vegetable Platters & Trays - Shrimp Platters & Trays - Deli, Sub, & Poor Boy Sandwich Trays - Events catered from 25 - 1000.
EXPERIENCE: Official Caterer for the Mississippi Coliseum and having the experience of serving groups over 1100 people at one meal. These groups include the World Famous Bands and Entertainers performing at the Coliseum. Catered events have also included Rodeo & Dixie National Events.
FOOD OFFERED: Our Menu includes full breakfast & dinner meal preparation. We cater ANYTHING on our menu! We cater anywhere and anytime within our service area. Menu Includes: Southern Fried, Bar B Q, or baked chicken. Chicken fried steaks with Southern White Gravy, Southern Fried Catfish, Mamma's Recipe Meatloaf, Grandma's Recipe Southern Style Chicken & Dumplings, Baked White Fish, and many others.
SANDWICHES: Deli, Sub, & Louisiana Style Po-boy Sandwiches. Meatball Po-boy with our tasty Italian Red Sauce. Made to order, Our famous Catfish and Shrimp poboys are most excellent. The ORIGINAL Beef & Ham Poorboy Sandwich comes with savory brown gravy for covering or dunking the poorboy while eating a New Orleans specialty! Our sandwich trays and platters are very affordable yet outstanding in appearance, quality ingredients, and sized to your personal requirements. FOR DETAILS or to place an order call:
Louis Bernhardt posted on 05/16/2009
Rating & Review:
At the Farmer's Market Grill in Jackson, Ms. one finds Southern Cooking at it's best! Most excellent fried chicken, chicken & dumplins, home-made hamburger steaks, Louisiana Style Po-Boy Sandwiches with gravy, & delicious meatloaf served with vegatables and bread. I enjoy this type of cooking and finding a great place to eat like this is special to me. The owner Gary E. "PETE" Clark is a true Southern Gentleman with a great staff of friendly folks.