58% say Yum
64 people voted
Add your Vote!
58% say Yum
64 people voted
Add your Vote!
| Add Photo
Is this your restaurant? Click to add your description here.
Hours: Add Hours
Credit Cards Accepted
$ - Cheap Eats (Under $10)
$$ - Moderate ($11-$25)
$$$ - Expensive ($25-$50)
$$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50)
Good for Kids
Reviews of Old Mill Pub
under new management posted on 01/07/2013
The Old Mill Pub is under new management and we hope that you would try us again because we were aware of the issues in food quality, wait staff and timely meal delivery. We have worked with the wait staff and kitchen to improve all these issues. We feel that your next experience will show a remarkable improvement! Hope to see you there!<br />
laserart posted on 06/05/2011
1) I entered the building expecting to see a hostess come over and ask me how many in my party (6) and after a long 10 minutes she finally stopped and asked me. Meanwhile the rest of my party had come inside.<br />
2)The live music was blaring so loud I opted to be seated on the deck over looking the dam and river, very interesting for the first few minutes.<br />
3)We were seated at a table that had seen better days as the glass top was beginning to fall thru. there was only 4 chairs so the young lady took another chair that was filthy and set it down for my son to sit in. He looked at it and made a "man that's dirty" look but sat down anyway and said it was sticky. It was one of those plastic patio chairs, well we were on the deck afterall.<br />
4) At least 10 minutes went by before the gal came back and asked if we wanted to order drinks, but she couldn't remember all the beers and there was not a drink menu. 10 more minutes went by and finally got some brew.<br />
5) 20 more minutes and we ordered. My son expressly asked for no onions in his salad, guess what, loaded with onions when we finally got it.<br />
6) 2 of us ordered burgers, mine was fine but my daughters mini-burgers were as solid as a hockey puck and the same color as well.<br />
7)My son and his wife both ordered from the entree menu and after a good long time she comes back and said they were out of that entree, so they order again. He orders another beer but she forgot to bring it out.<br />
8) My wife's beer was warm<br />
My daughter in law asked for some silver ware as there were no napkins or utensils on the table.<br />
The waitress brought a half dozen napkins, no utensils, just dumped the handful in front of my wife and she distributed them. <br />
9) Fianlly 2 of us got a salad, should have been 3. Dauhter in law ordered cole slaw, no cole slaw,and no forks.Also ordered rice but got mashed potatoes.Ordered green beans and got a salad.<br />
10), A second round of drins, she forgot half of them, had to go back, more waiting.<br />
11) I was charged for cheesesburgers, no cheese, no offer to amend the bill.<br />
12)To top this off there was an automatic 20% tip included in the bill. I would have tipped MAYBE 10%<br />
Now, on top of all this I was seated looking at a fence in desperate need of paint. Looking around I saw the gringe on the door to the kitchen and had to wonder what the kitchen must have been like. On a metal frame above the door there is a ( not really sure what it is, air conditioner maybe) that was plugged almost tight with greasey looking junk. One door in and the same door to go out from the deck. There is a gate that was locked so in any kind of emergency it would have been chaos.<br />
So, to sum up I guess the next time I go there it will be never.
new in town posted on 05/15/2011
Where to start, when I walked in the place looked really promising, nice environment, good scenery. Then... I sat down when this four eyed women who clearly didn't know how to be nice to customers was my waitress. Didn't even give me time to look at the menu and she asked me what I wanted. Said I needed a minute. She came back to the table a half hour later. Then the food. It was nothing I would even feed my dog. I got a steak that was very fatty and gross. The frys were clearly nothing good either. The baked potato sucked as well. The kitchen appeared to small and the guy running it looked like a kid. All and all ill never forget to stay away from that place
jonnysmokes posted on 11/21/2010
Menu was very poor. Things taste beyond salty, as if salt poored into everything. No more salt please. Nachos werent to bad, if you feel like waiting an hour for them. The salad had slugs in it. The deck was nice to eat on. Waitressing was horrible.
posted on 10/10/2008
Would like to see better homemade desserts and better quality food. Nice view of the river in the summer time.