People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Burgers, Breakfast, Fast Food
Subway Sandwiches & Salads ($)
Subs, Wraps, Salads, Breakfast
Waffle House ($)
American, Burgers, Bar Food, Pizza
See All Photos
| Add Photo
Is this your restaurant? Click to add your description here.
Mon-Sun: Open 24 hours
Credit Cards Accepted
Good for Kids
$ - Cheap Eats (Under $10)
$$ - Moderate ($11-$25)
$$$ - Expensive ($25-$50)
$$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50)
Reviews of Denny's
09/30/2017 - TT
Went to eat dinner up the road..
1. Ordered water w lemon. Before the waitress left she repeated the drink orders
2. Drinks arrive with no lemon "she forgot".
3. Meals arrive at a pretty decent time. The order of fries were about the size of McD's small
4. Chicken skillet meal was ordered, but steak skillet meal was placed in front of me.. I said I ordered the chicken and the waitress questions me if I was sure I ordered the chicken and not the steak.. girlfriend I think I know what I ordered! She comes back and says she put the wrong order in and will bring it out.. at this time the table is already eating there food and I didn't want them to have to wait for me..
5. I asked to replace the skillet with a cali club sandwich (no cooking involved). The waitress comes over and says "we have been messing orders up all day" and tells me she ordered the club sandwich and not the cali., "I did order the cali". What is the problem there was maybe 3 other tables-that was all. At this point I decided to take myself out of the scene and waited in the car until my party was finished!!
08/30/2017 - anne wilch
The waitress was was really nice ; however the food was not. They got our order wrong, eggs was suppose to have cheese in them...no cheese, forgot the yogurt substitution, my bacon was barely cooked and the toast was cold when we got our meal.Also very greasy! I was surprised that the food was not that good and had to ask for syrup as their was none on the table and we needed it for our pancakes. Had to ask for refill on drinks and ask for water. Not a pleasant experience for a $13.00 each for breakfast.
11/21/2016 - Jill Bland
My husband and I ate at your Denny's tonight at 6:00. It was the worst meal we have ever had at any Denny's Restaurant and we have eaten at many. We ordered the country fried steak, hash browns and salad. The hash browns were "swimming" in oil and the steak was dried out so bad my husband had trouble chewing it. We couldn't' t even eat it. We were very unhappy with the meal!! I came home with an upset stomach. Order # was 302023.. And I would not even give it 1star but I had to fill in something.
02/16/2016 - Tony
It's a Denny's, so it's as good as expected. I like that it's open 24/7 besides major holidays. The staff was helpful, but a little understaffed. I have my favorites and great about 90% of the time.
03/26/2015 - H.W.
The first time I went, I drove 30 minutes to get there only to find out they were closed. The second time, we waited an hour for our food before we decided to go somewhere else. Never again will I attempt to eat at the Denny's in Beaverdam.
Ike's Great American Restaurant
The best liver and onions in town! Large portion for a reasonable price. Also other family favorite dinners, burgers, and breakfasts. Not quite a dine...
I love Happy Days food. I ordered 2 orders of chicken tenders to go yesterday. When I got home I tasted one and I thought mm tasted like fish oil a...
Bandido's Restaurante Mexicano
Very good food, love the chips and fried ice cream... love it all awesome place....:)...
(the) Grind Cafe Coffeehouse
For 2 to 3 weeks straight we have had to wait 1 and one half hours to receive our food. The food is good, but the service is extremely slow....
Elmview Pizza & Pub
Oh hell yes, come on down. Get's a little loud or maybe I'm getting to old?...