Follow Us

Wine Country Bistro

($$$)
Vote!
Yum or Yuck?
View Menu
4801 Line Ave
Shreveport, LA 71106 (Map & Directions)
Phone: (318) 629-9463
Vote!
Yum or Yuck?

People Who Viewed This Also Viewed

ON CLOUD WINE ($$$)
Wine Bar

Vintage Wine Bar & Spirits ($$)
Bar Food, Wine Bar

Monkhouse Seafood Diner ($)
Diner, Seafood, Southern, Soul Food

Ming Garden ($)
Chinese

Restaurant Photos

| Add Photo

Restaurant Description

Is this your restaurant? Click to add your description here.

Hours

Mon-Sat: 11am - 10pm, Sun: 10:30am - 9pm

Additional Info

Delivery
No delivery

Payment
Credit Cards Accepted

Parking
Parking Lot

Good for Kids
No

Attire
Casual

Alcohol
Full Bar

Reservations

Price Point
$$$ $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10)
$$ - Moderate ($11-$25)
$$$ - Expensive ($25-$50)
$$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50)

WiFi
Yes

Outdoor Seats
Yes

Reviews of Wine Country Bistro

review_stars 04/03/2017 - Sarah
Went to a high school reunion. 40 ladies. We all paid 20% tip on drink bills but bill already had 20% gratuity included which was not shown on bill. Our receipts had sub total, blank line for tip and blank line for total. We all hand wrote tip and total.We all ended up paying 40% tip. Some if us have called and been reimbursed. But the few who paid cash wont be reimbursed.
Our receipt should have had the total and " gratuity included"

Write a Review for Wine Country Bistro

Recent Reviews

1. Trejo's Mexican Restaurant (Princeton, LA)

The last two times we have been to this Trejo's, it has been horrible. It used to be one of our favorite places to eat, but we don't plan to go back.... read more

2. Outback Steakhouse (Shreveport, LA)

My husband & I ate dinner at your Outback Steakhouse last night on 8-10-17 & Erin waited on us.
We always order the Blooming Onion as a... read more

3. Sumo Supreme Buffet (Shreveport, LA)

Everything I come to town, this is my favorite stop..delicious food and great service..can't wait till Saturday ... read more

4. Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers (Shrevport, LA)

Terrible experience!!! Too much talking over the food and the wait was every bit of 20mins..we went to cancel our order the manager didn't seem to car... read more

5. Wine Country Bistro (Shreveport, LA)

Went to a high school reunion. 40 ladies. We all paid 20% tip on drink bills but bill already had 20% gratuity included which was not shown on bill. O... read more


Shreveport Restaurant Guide: See Menus, Ratings and Reviews for Restaurants in Shreveport and Louisiana
United States Restaurant Guide:
AK | AL | AR | AZ | DE | CA | CT | CO | FL | GA | HI | ID | IL | IN | IA | KS | KY | LA | MD | ME | MA | MI | MN | MS | MO | MT | NC | ND | NE | NV | NH | NJ | NM | NY | OH | OK | OR | PA | RI | SC | SD | TN | TX | UT | VT | VA | WA | WV | WI | WY
Canadian Major Cities and Provinces:
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Newfoundland | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Calgary | Edmonton | Montreal | Ottawa | Regina | Saskatoon | Toronto | Vancouver | Victoria | Winnipeg |
Most Popular US City Guides:
Albuquerque | Amherst | Atlanta | Austin | Baltimore | Boston | Boulder | Brooklyn | Burlington | Cape Cod | Charlotte | Charleston | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Columbus | Dallas / Fort Worth | Denver | Detroit | El Paso | Flagstaff | Fort Lauderdale | Fresno | Gulf Coast | Hartford | Hoboken | Honolulu | Houston | Indianapolis | Jackson | Jacksonville | Jersey City | Kansas City | Knoxville | Las Vegas | Long Island | Los Angeles | Louisville | Lowell | Madison | Memphis | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis | Myrtle Beach | Nashua | Nashville | New Orleans | New York City | Oakland | Oklahoma City | Omaha | Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Providence | Raleigh | Reno | Richmond | Riverside | Sacramento | Saint Louis | Salem | Salt Lake City | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | San Jose | Santa Barbara | Santa Fe | Seattle | St. Paul | Tampa | Tucson | Tulsa | Twin Cities | Virginia Beach | Washington, DC | Wilmington | Winston-Salem