100% say Yum
15 people voted
100% say Yum
15 people voted
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Greg's Bagels ($)
Bagels, Sandwiches, Subs
Quarry Bagel & Cafe ($)
Bakery, Bagels, Breakfast, Brunch, Coffee Shop
Einstein Bros Bagels ($)
Bagels, Sandwiches, Coffee Shop
Woodberry Kitchen ($$$)
American New, American
| Add Photo
Is this your restaurant? Click to add your description here.
Credit Cards Accepted
Good for Kids
$ - Cheap Eats (Under $10)
$$ - Moderate ($11-$25)
$$$ - Expensive ($25-$50)
$$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50)
Reviews of Bagel Bistro
05/12/2015 - Jessica Foracappo
I had the pleasure of meeting the owners of this restaurant. I was working a 10 hour shift at a similarly small restaurant in Fallston, Maryland. I was pretty disgusted at the way the owner treated me. Being a restaurant consultant, sales and farm sales representative she ruined my day. I APPARENTLY RUINED her mothers day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never saw my mother or Grandmother that day. I was so upset I vomited when i got home because also, my nieces birthday falls on Mother's Day.
I have the absolute pleasure of working with a small family owned business in Fallston where I grew up. Moving back after ten years I saw the massive renovations and felt magnetized to be a part of the establishment. It's a breath taking place, an absolute gem in the fields of Harford County that serves none other but my favorite thing in the world, ITALIAN! Oh to the dismay of so many pasta doesn't make you fat; beer does.
Any-who..... this woman, a fellow business owner. ( I run a farm, a food truck, a real estate business, and rescue horses...) ha ha ha felt the need to throw her weight around on one of the busiest days of the year.
Our main goal was to help fellow moms, have a day off and have nothing to worry about. But she was too worried to sit the hell down and let us handle it that she made me so anxious that I just about ground my teeth into my head.
Granted, I just love food, and good company. And, I myself worry mysefl sick. I bought thirty mothers day cards. Picked up twenty terra cotta potts, with shade and sun plants..... (people always get busy), and have ribbon to spare, so everyone would feel appreciated. (Extras in case one of the kids working all weekend forgot to get their mom a gift)
Back to the story, They had a four hundred dollar plus check, I DID NOT ADD GRATUITIY to. I graciously, as they stayed for four hours. ( I CAME IN AT 8 AM) Split to their liking and hand made their desserts. I actually, moved all the plates and arranged floral arrangements for their family pictures.
Well, low and behold MS. BISTRO... (It's a GOD DAMN BAGEL PLACE), came in to her "FRIENDS" restaurant. (AKA I HAD AN HOUR AND A HALF TALK WITH THE FEMALE MOTHER OF OUR PLACE) about how well she knows her. Biting, my tongue I heard it all out.
1. I RUINED HER mothers day.
2. IT WAS A 14 PERSON TABLE
3. They like to move around a lot... and I TOTALLLY know UNCLE BILLY...
4. While they all received breakdowns of the check I Still FULLISHLY THOUGHT SHE WAS ON MY SIDE
5. Apparently our new employee bennett, the GREAT found out she wanted rigittoni with sausage and not meant sauce and "HANDLED IT"
6. I again blankly listened to this woman's degrading rantings about how "I'm ONE OF THOSE", and offered even the OWNER TO SPEAK with her.
7. I LOOK LIKE I'M NINETEEN, but I'M THIRTY TWO.... A HORSE RESCUER, AN AVID Compaign Executive, I RUN A FARM, I am a restaurant consultant, A FAMILY MEMBER WITH A MOM AND GRANDMOTHER AND A NEICE, I help a SMMMMMMALLLLLLLLLLL Business and am TRUSTED TO DO SO!!!!!! I ASKED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU if you needed anything ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Arranged the table for your SELFIES had you waving a GOD DAMN BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IN MY FACE about nothing because you're and idiot and don't know shit about buisness.
8. PS I'd Highly suggest COSTCO for your next office party marketers.... YOU'D BE BETTER OFF MAKING YOUR OWN CREAM CHEESE OR CALLING ME I HAVE GOATS AND SHIT.
09/19/2009 - Tom Bauman
We left Baltimore in 2005 and I have not had a good bagel sine we left. The chains just don't get it. How I long for a visit to the Bagel Bistro. Sure wish they could mail to me.
Haven't been there for awhile food was good back then, we had the broiled seafood platter it was very disappointing, the fish tasted like was washed i...
My dad, my son and I ate at Maria's Delight on 2/27/17. We paid $35.00 for 2 half subs (both cheesesteak) with fries, 2 cans of soda, one order of 6 p...
Jimmy T's Restaurant
(Riviera Beach, MD)
Love the pizza and quesadillas. Chicken cheesesteak is my favorite. Jen is the best bartender/server....
Most of there food is very good, I tried their general tsao chicken today and it was really bad. They use there sliced chicken which is already thin s...
(Glen Burnie, MD)
I ordered two different kinds of subs and requested the bun be toasted on the hot one, and to only add certain ingredients to both subs, and requeste...