People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Riverview Restaurant ($)
Java's Brewin' ($)
Bakery, Coffee Shop
Riverview Restaurant ($)
Stelio's Restaurant ($$)
Italian, Seafood, American
| Add Photo
Is this your restaurant? Click to add your description here.
Mon-Sat: 6am - 2pm, Sun: 7am - 2pm
Credit Cards Accepted
Good for Kids
$ - Cheap Eats (Under $10)
$$ - Moderate ($11-$25)
$$$ - Expensive ($25-$50)
$$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50)
Reviews of Belly Buster Diner
01/06/2013 - Jacqueline
I was nostalgic for the local diner where I used to live. I've been here a few years and found the yelp reviews and thought it was so great they are less than 10 minutes from my house.
The first time I went, they were closed for some break they were taking, in the summer.
I tried again in October. I ordered their eggs Benedict, a side order of french toast. and a Reuben, takeout.
1. They don't serve lunch or dinner items on the weekend, only sandwiches (and not all of those listed) and breakfast. Since I really wanted this to work out, I went ahead and found things to order.
2. I asked for bacon on the eggs Benedict. I specifically asked for it to be well done, with no uncooked fat. The waitress assured me she would make that clear to the cook. It was all uncooked fat, slimy and gross.
3. It wasn't bad enough that they used pastrami to make the Reuben. It tasted like rotten pastrami.
4. The french toast was excellent.
5. When I called to tell them the issues with the food, the response was careless and disinterested.
08/24/2009 - Steve
Open 6 to 2 Mon-Sat, 7 to 2 Sun.
Awesome Breakfast. Great portions, excellent value. Food that tastes like food, not generic like most breakfast places. Sports biscuit and gravy among other breakfast classics.
Riverbend Bar & Grill
Placed order, was told it would be 10 minutes...it's been 45 minutes & we're still waiting. Don't bother calling ahead...t...
Newton Pizza House
For those people who gave bad reviews to Newton Pizza house prior to September 1st 2017, because of bad management or food quality etc. I would sugges...
The best baked crusty bread one could find.The macaroons are a must.My Italian husband really enjoys a trip to Silva 'sBakery. The olives are ...
I absolutely love Max Noodles. The food is always fresh and made to order. Max and Xinwei make you feel like family. Love, love love this place....
It was delicious food. People were so friendly and it felt like we are siting home....