fb_connect
Sign in | 
FIND WHERE
- Pennsylvania Restaurant Guide - See Menus, Reviews, Maps and Make Reservations for thousands of restaurants in Pennsylvania. -
50%
Say Yum
12 people voted
Cascata Caffe Ristorante Italiano ($$) $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10)
$$ - Moderate ($11-$25)
$$$ - Expensive ($25-$50)
$$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50)
View Menu



801 W Sproul Rd
Springfield, PA 19064 (Map & Directions)
(610) 690-5430

Cuisine:   Italian
Location: Delaware County > Springfield
Website: www.cascata-caffe.com/
Delivery: No delivery Attire: Smart casual Reservations: Yes-Accepts Reservations
Wifi: No Parking: Parking Lot Alcohol: BYOB
Good for Kids: Yes Outdoor Seats: No Payment: Credit Cards Accepted
Hours: Tue-Thu: 11:30am-10pm, Fri: 11:30am-11pm, Sat: 4pm-11pm, Sun: 4pm-9pm
 

User Reviews for Cascata Caffe Ristorante Italiano
Andrea posted on 02/15/2013
Rating & Review:
review_stars
Ruined Valentines dinner. My husband and I were seated in a nice quiet corner and were promptly forgotten while the people seated after us were served right away. After 10 minutes without even being served water we left. I'm so disappointed. Wound up ordering piazza instead. At least we got dinner.
SLM posted on 03/21/2012
Rating & Review:
review_stars
After visiting this restaurant in the past, Tonight, I remembered why we haven’t returned in over a year to eat there. The dining rooms are in need of a face lift. A good cleaning, new paint, and removing the numerous old wine bottles staged around the restaurant would make a huge difference to the interior of the building. <br /> There were about thirty people in the restaurant on a Tuesday night. The waiter told us the specials which were ninety percent seafood. Being allergic to shellfish I passed on those choices. The specials are always based around seafood. A few new specials not containing seafood would be nice to see. When served the entrée that I ordered, Chicken Parmesan (2 pieces per plate), it was overcooked and greasy. When I informed the waiter he agreed and took it back to the kitchen. The waiter returned in five minutes (speed cooking) with a new entrée which was the same food that I sent back to the kitchen minus the piece of chicken that I cut into the first time, on a new plate, unbelievable! How can you send food out prepared like this to customers?<br /> <br /> I write this review in hopes that it would be received as constructive criticism and efforts will be taken to brighten up the restaurant and to prepare better food. Please remember the restaurant business is fickle, just drive down any major highway and see all of the restaurants that you once frequented in the past and they are no longer there. <br />
Recent Visitor posted on 09/25/2010
Rating & Review:
review_stars
Fisherman's Fra Diavolo is excellent, as well as the pasta in rose sauce. Filet of flounder in white wine w/capers also an excellent choice. Great, authentic dishes so far!
Matt posted on 03/26/2010
Rating & Review:
review_stars
The foulest restaurant! At this restaurant the overwhelming issue is cost. To keep costs low the restaurant actually re-uses all seasoned oil that is put on the tables for dipping in bread. They then bring it back out to other people who are eating the saliva morsels from the previous persons oil dish. YUCK! The hygeine standards of those preparing the food is beyond suspect as well. Also all the bread that is on each table and touched and picked at by guests that is not used will be later turned into crutons for the salad. Thats disgusting! The service at the restaurant is good but is limited to the extremely slow execution of the food. Most of the steaks recently are a brown and not a red color before they are cooked leaving me to wonder about the quality and freshness of the food all-over. Also when tipping your sever with a credit card they will actually only receive 90% of that while the restaurant/owner pockets the other 10%! Slimy!<br />


Get Directions - See Larger Map


Photos

Recent Yum Votes
Linwood Dairy King ($)
       American, Desserts, Ice Cream
Mr Wings ($)
       Ribs, Wings, Chicken
Don's Deli and Catering ($)
       Deli
Frank's Steak Shop ($$)
       Steak, Steakhouse, American
Mesa Fresh Mexican Grill ($)
       Mexican
Doc's Deli ($)
       Deli, Sandwiches
Car-Mira's Deli ($)
       Deli, Sandwiches
Mr Wings ($)
       Ribs, Wings, Chicken
Showell's Seafood ($$)
       American, Seafood
Lee's House ($$)
       Sandwiches, Subs

People Who Viewed this also Viewed
Gaetano's Pizzeria & Italian ($$)
       Italian
Bella Roma Pizza Kitchen ($)
       Pizza, Subs, Italian
Carrabba's Italian Grill ($$)
       Italian


Have You Eaten Here?   Yes   No