Gas Lighter Restaurant
Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon.
Monday: Add Hours
Additional Dining Info
Credit Cards Accepted
Good for Kids
Beer and Wine
$ - Cheap Eats (Under $10)
$$ - Moderate ($11-$25)
$$$ - Expensive ($25-$50)
$$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50)
Is this your restaurant? Click to add your description here.
| Add Photo
Write a Review for Gas Lighter Restaurant
Top Reviews of Gas Lighter Restaurant
5.0 stars - Based on 2 reviews
09/23/2017 - Chuck G
1. You love Mediterranean food.
2. You love family style restaurants, with that type of friendly ambiance.
3. You enjoy trying a dish you may not have had before, with an open mind.
4. You've had pastitio, souvlaki, spanakopita, a lamb (in particular) gyro, kataifi, stuffed cabbage, avglomono (Greek chicken & rice soup, with a lemony flavor to it).
5. If you like your Sam Adams on draft in an icy mug.
Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.......................
Then you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Gaslighter Family Restaurant!!!
We have gone a handful of times now, and the food is consistently wonderful. This is a neighborhood style restaurant, which has been at the same location for some time. The caveat would be if you're a fussy person - and understood, a review is meant to be honest. Don't go expecting upscale, big city-style fancy atmosphere. Go there for the friendly atmosphere, great service, and especially COMFORT food! You will not be disappointed!
1 review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment.
This review is
included in the calculation of the average rating of 5.0 stars which is based on 2 total reviews.